Guardians of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 guild - Guardians Of Heaven[HoM]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally a Mumble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quizquam

Quizquam

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi all

I've made a mumble for us in the gunnars hold community, to be able to access it go to;

http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/

and register yourself, then use the top link in their meny that says "mumble connection details", here you register a mumble account and all information to access gunnar hold mumble will be stored and available. If you don't have mumble as a client you can download it from this url;

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

If you already have mumble and don't want to register on gunnar hold site then you just enter the following information inside mumble to connect;

Mumble Address: mumble.gunnars-hold.eu
Mumble Port: 64738

The channel is tagged [HoM] Guardians of Heaven and is located under the Guild tab.

TC all and hope this was usefull and that we can start use it to socialize even more Very Happy

//Quizzy
Back to top Go down
Aduram
Admin
Aduram

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 am

Thanks for setting this up m8, was planning on figuring it out this week lol.
Back to top Go down
Elyna

Elyna

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 am

really nice ^^ only now i need to figure it out how it works and if everyone gonna use it
Back to top Go down
Aduram
Admin
Aduram

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:41 am

It's really simple to set up mumble, manage to get it sorted in <5 mins Smile let me know if you have any problems Smile
Back to top Go down
bhenlo

bhenlo

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:48 am

Installed, just need a headset now Smile
Back to top Go down
Elyna

Elyna

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:27 am

now it would be great if we are in wvw that everyone can join (no speaking required) to listen and talking, is way easier with getting together and communicate faster if zergs ect. incoming
Back to top Go down
ojobi

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:22 am

Hey guys, the information in this thread is no longer accurate. The gunnars-hold officials have transferred the mumble server to a TS3 server. Our own channel in this server does not exist yet, so some of us will try to resolve this issue. More information will come soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally a Mumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a Mumble   Finally a Mumble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a Mumble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Heaven :: Information and News :: Useful links-
Jump to: