Guardians of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 guild - Guardians Of Heaven[HoM]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowstepper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erkenbrand

Erkenbrand

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Classic shadowstep build:

+ good dmg, good survive, distract enemies, 3 break stun skills, evade skills, great
   condition remove. Aoe blind.

- very hard to play - need practice a bit, bad in *corner* tactics and on small places.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fYUQNAsaVlYm6OncS6E+5Ex2jdmTeyVoodP4q8pKA-jQyAYLBRyPIBBgsAl8KiGbVrIasabMtLRUtJvIa1yAovAA-e

I like this build, you just port arround like Yoda. Smile

Last edited by Erkenbrand on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keyang

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 am

should be a great PvE build!
Back to top Go down
Erkenbrand

Erkenbrand

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:13 am

nukes88 wrote:
should be a great PvE build!

Its also good pvp build. You always can get away from target or to target for 2500 range+ in few sec xD Also when u step to target every few sec and use pistolwhip - u hurt him a lot, and he cant catch you. I personaly never use this build in pve - always in pvp. But post it bcs its my favourite thief build. Peeps run them a lot in fractals when they want be a *real* dps =)
Back to top Go down
Keyang

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:28 pm

i dont like the way i cant control where i shadowstep to, and the 20 points in DA i thought better to place into CS to get 20% more damage below 50% hp. and i cant stand to keep dodging to gain the 10% extra damage. so i modified do this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fYUQNAsaVlcmiOncy9E/5Ex2jdmTe6zgsjt/AXB-jQyAYLBRCCERBgIAm8KiGbhrIas6aMlLRUtJvIa1A-e

so you can gain vigor on steal and keep dodging. using pistol whip's evade and ur lifesteal to try and stay alive Very Happy. maybe i should probably get more toughness and hp as well haha
Back to top Go down
Erkenbrand

Erkenbrand

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Interesting build too xD but no shadowstepper anymore =) Yea i agree with no control on *steps*, its why i pass playing thief. I enjoy SS build 100x more than another thiefs build. But i probably miss sklil for it - it was so much different than my *ranger* style =)
Back to top Go down
Keyang

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 am

it still mainly is! Infiltrator strike and return is the best shadowstep ever!
i just took out the traited shadowstep. and got more initiative(with points in trickery) + init gain when stealing to do more Infiltrator strike! and 25% faster steal recharge! thats super shadow step Very Happy

but yeah having that traited shadowstep can save my ass alot of times xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowstepper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowstepper   Shadowstepper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowstepper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Heaven :: Builds :: Thief-
Jump to: