Guardians of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 guild - Guardians Of Heaven[HoM]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WvW competion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aduram
Admin
Aduram

WvW competion Empty
PostSubject: WvW competion   WvW competion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:55 am

Hi guys Smile

Decided to start up a competition to try and get some of you more interested in WvW. The contest will last the length of the season, and is a competition to see who can capture the most towers and camps during that time period.

To enter, simply post a screenshot of your tower capture and camp capture achievements at the start of the season, and post another at the end of the season, before the next season starts. If anyone uploads late you will be disqualified.  The competition starts on the 18/10/2013 at reset and ends seven weeks later on the 6/12/2013 at reset. You can join the competition at any time after the 18/10/13 reset starts, but make sure to submit your end result before the end of the season. Later you start, harder it'll be!

The current prize fund for the winner is: 40g + cobalt

To make this a little more interesting, we're planning on organising regular guild WvW nights, maybe 2-3 nights a week. Attendance isn't necessary but it'll be fun and help to boost your number of caps! Razz

Anyone who wants to donate to the prize fund is welcome, if you win you get it back anyway!

People who have donated so far:

Me: 25g
Sarin: 15g
Quizzy: 10g
Damageman: cobalt
Elyna: Knowledge is Power

WvW competion ZcybWEx

Last edited by Aduram on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tali

WvW competion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW competion   WvW competion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:35 am

WvW competion Measly10

This is just embarassing.
Back to top Go down
Quizquam

Quizquam

WvW competion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW competion   WvW competion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:34 am

Hell yeah it's ON:afro: Arrow Twisted Evil Idea 

WvW competion Gw00611
Back to top Go down
Canibalimao

Canibalimao

WvW competion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW competion   WvW competion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:02 am

WvW competion Gw16710
Back to top Go down
Elyna

Elyna

WvW competion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW competion   WvW competion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:23 am

WvW competion Gw05510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WvW competion Empty
PostSubject: Re: WvW competion   WvW competion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WvW competion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Heaven :: Events-
Jump to: