Guardians of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 guild - Guardians Of Heaven[HoM]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bhenlo

bhenlo

Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! Empty
PostSubject: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:16 am

Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! 6b10

HEY YOU!

YEAH YOU!

THE ONE WITH THE WONKY EYE.

You're invited to Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza (Or 6B for short). It commences THIS Thursday (10/10/2013) at 8 P.M. and will go thereafter every week. Usual shenanigans, and a bit of WvW afterwards! All are welcome, the more the merrier. Whisp me in game if you need any more info!!

I will also do a couple of hide and seeks with the winner bagging themselves a NIFTY 1 GOLD. YEAH. 1 GOLD!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Keyang

PostSubject: Re: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:13 am

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by the way its 8pm UK time right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tulazii

PostSubject: Re: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 am

bhenlo wrote:
Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! 6b10

HEY YOU!

YEAH YOU!

THE ONE WITH THE WONKY EYE.

You're invited to Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza (Or 6B for short). It commences THIS Thursday (10/10/2013) at 8 P.M. and will go thereafter every week. Usual shenanigans, and a bit of WvW afterwards! All are welcome, the more the merrier. Whisp me in game if you need any more info!!

I will also do a couple of hide and seeks with the winner bagging themselves a NIFTY 1 GOLD. YEAH. 1 GOLD!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Whoa whoa whoa? Isn't this considered trolling? watch out for the ban hammer Bhenlo. Bhenlo pls.
#shotsfired
Back to top Go down
bhenlo

bhenlo

PostSubject: Re: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 am

Haha. Very Happy

Yeah 8PM UK time Smile
Back to top Go down
Aduram
Admin
Aduram

PostSubject: Re: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

Really fun night, ty for organising this m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
bhenlo

bhenlo

PostSubject: Re: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 am

Cheers man, thanks to everyone who came along too! Wouldn't of been a success had no-one shown up. Very Happy cheers afro afro flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!   Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belligerent Bhenlo's Big Bad Bounty Bonanza!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Heaven :: Events-
Jump to: